Julian Castle photography is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Julian Castle Photography may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
Who we are
Freelance travel, location and architectural Photography for worldwide publication via contracted photographic agencies and commissioned photographic work.
You can contact us by emailing us at email@example.com
What we collect
Our legal basis for processing personal data is:
We may collect the following information:
• Contact information including email address
• Payment information such as PayPal address or bank account details
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
• Your emails to us and other information that you give us in relation to the work that we perform for you
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping such as financial accounting
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may send emails concerning the provision of any products or services that we supply to you, such as website service alerts, new features and the like.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online, or by any other method.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information for marketing purposes by opting out of such communications.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us or emailing us via the Contact link on our website.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you by writing to us or emailing us via the contact page on our website.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We acknowledge that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office in the United Kingdom if you are unhappy with the way we have collected, stored or used your personal information.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive or other data storage device. Once you agree, the file is added. Cookies allow websites to respond to you as an individual. The website can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use two cookies which are essential to the running of this site. One stores the viewer's choice regarding the setting of cookies (this lasts for 1 year unless deleted by the user via their browser settings), and the other is a session cookie which allows use of the functionality of site for the duration of that browser session, at the end of which it is deleted. Neither cookie allows any tracking or analytics.
If you continue to use the site, these cookies will be set.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies using the slide-up panel at the bottom of our website. You can change your preferences at any time by clicking on the Cookies link in the footer which will redisplay the slide-up panel.